The Pilgrim's School is a boarding and day school for boys aged 4-13. It is home to two professional choirs, the Winchester Cathedral Choristers and the Quiristers of the Winchester College chapel choir. The School moved to the present site in 1931. The main building, redesigned by Sir Christopher Wren in the 17th Century, is on the site of a former Roman villa, and includes a medieval hall and barn.
As the main feeder to Winchester College, up to half of the boys in the top year move from Pilgrim's School to Winchester College each year.