14 February 2012

Fabrics

C&H in the High Street is where I have bought material for all my curtains in our house, it has an excellent choice and really helpful staff. When I wandered around gormlessly, looking through the 1000s of different fabrics not quite knowing what I wanted, a member of staff asked if they could help.."I'm looking for something modern or possibly traditional, striking but not too loud, turquoise or purple or pink, or maybe a different colour all together" and within about 2 minutes they'd found something that was just what I was looking for! Good value too, if you know someone who can make curtains (thanks Mum!)

3 comments:

  1. I for one would have really struggled with your ideas of the look you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! But I spent a lot of time in there - and in the coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the coffe shop is popular too

    ReplyDelete